Have you heard how Gua Sha works?
A rejuvenation therapy based on traditions of Chinese medicine
Gua Sha is a rejuvenation therapy based on traditions of Chinese medicine with the importance of cell renewal and Manual Lymphatic Drainage for vitality and health of the body and skin.
Helping to reduce puffiness and appearance of fine lines, dark circles, and saggy skin by combining a unique blend of facial massage, and herbal poultice modalities that clear accumulation of toxins, release deep-seated tension and promote the free flow of vital nutrients to feed the skin for vibrancy and a healthy glow.
Increasing movement through massaging helps the skin’s ability to naturally clear obstructions that may lead to acne, rosacea, puffiness, and dark circles, igniting the body’s natural healing power for the skin to flourish which then develops a fresh healthy glow that radiates from within and results in longterm results.
- Renew facial contour, tone, form. Andligt sagging skin
- Reduce inflammation, puffiness and dark circles
- Brighten complexion, create healthy radiant glow
- Minilmize fine lines and soften deep wrinkles
- Dimish blemishes, reddens and skin sensitivities
- Stimulate cell activity: production of collagen and elastin
- Regenerate facial tissue, restore vitality
- Relieve tension, reduces pain
- Enhances the skins ability to breath
- Feeds skinned increases ability to absorb vital nutrients
- Promotes muscle contraction, oxygenates skin
- Purify tissue, free accumulation of waste
- Soothes and vents the channel system
- Regulates the free flow of qi and blood